Starting next year, the already diverse course description book will increase its variety by another 15. While some new senior seminar courses are being added to replace a couple of the old ones, many of these classes are geared towards careers, such as aerospace engineering.
By adding these new classes, it may potentially help students discover what they want to do as their career, or help them realize what’s not actually for them.
The list of the new classes are as follows:
- Fitness and nutrition
- Apocalypse literature
- Dangerous Books-An Exploration of Taboo Subjects through Contemporary Drama
- Love, Marriage, Delusions?
- Performance literature
- American Sign Language 2
- Forensic science 1&2
- Mira Costa History Project
- Aerospace engineering
- 3-D Fabrication/Surfboard shaping
- Introduction and application of sports psychology
- Museum studies